Now in its second year, the Oregon Martime Museums (OMM), RiversWest Small Craft Center (RiversWest) and the Willamette Sailing Club (WSC) will team up to produce the Wooden Boat Festival & Family Boatbuild, July 6, 7 and 8. Taking place at the WSC clubhouse, docks and adjacent lots, this community-wide, family-friendly celebration of small-wooden watercraft draws hundreds of novices and aficionados from throughout the region, and features: family boatbuilding; antique wooden boats; sailing, rowing demonstrations and workshops; arts, crafts and food booths; and educational and interpretive displays and activities for families.
Last year, more than 1,700 people attended this fun, family event, with ten groups/families building and launching their wooden skiffs.
OMM, RiversWest and WSC are offering their corporate members and partners the opportunity to participate in this festive community event.
For a contribution in the $1,000-5,000 range, your company will receive a variety of marketing and hospitality benefits throughout Festival:
• Two to eight passes for the opening night reception—barbeque and beer garden;
• Logo presence on all printed materials promoting the Festival/Boatbuild;
• Logo presence on OMM/RiversWest/WSC websites and digital marketing platforms;
• Logo presence in all on-site signage and promotional materials;
• Logo presence and mention in OMM/RiversWest/WSC newsletters;
• A Complimentary Corporate Membership (or membership renewal) to OMM.
Download our Sponsorship Flyer and Application (PDF)
Download the Event Press Release (PDF)
For more information contact:
Dean Runyan, OMM Development Committee Chair
Chuck Stuckey, RiversWest Board Chair
LauraLee Symes, WSC Club Manager